Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stay Tuned!

I know my posting has been a little light lately, and I apologize (I have a lengthy number on David Brooks just below to make up for it.) Things are happening, people! First, my wife and I just moved into our new home this weekend, and are still digging out from a small landslide's worth of cardboard boxes and bubble wrap. We're also waiting for our Internet hookup.

Second, I will be starting a new job in a few weeks, at Google. I'll provide more details after it starts, but it should be pretty exciting.

And finally, and most thrilling, we're now only weeks away from the anticipated arrival of our son.

So I can't promise a lot of posting in the next few months, and what does go up could be more incoherent than usual, but I promise that Sketches of Tomorrow will keep chugging on. In fact, I'll make a vow: if I go more than 15 days without posting in the next six months, anyone who comments on this post can slap me in the face with a trout. I'll even provide the trout. (Is this a brazen attempt to elicit a comment? Of course!)

At any rate, please keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment